THE PENCIL SHARPENER MUSEUM
One of the wacky things to see in Ohio is the pencil sharpener museum in Nelsonville. This place is filled with over 30,000 pencil sharpeners that are collected by Paul Johnson. It includes glass, plastic, as well as metal antique and modern models. So if you have nothing to do in Ohio, might as well take your chance to visit this place.
ZANESVILLE “Y” BRIDGE
The Zanesville “Y” Bridge is where you can cross and you will still be on the same side of the river where you started. It’s called that way because it is shaped like the letter “Y”. It has been built several times so if you’re interested to see how it looks like, why don’t you pay it a visit if you have enough time?
LEGO TOY MUSEUM
This museum is one of the places that you should never miss when you’re in Ohio. This is housed in an old school and it has the world’s largest Lego collection. If you want to see the home of the world’s largest LEGO brick image, you should take a trip and go to Bellaire.
DEGENHART PAPERWEIGHT MUSEUM
Degenhart Paperweight Museum features 4,000 paperweights that are collected by the late Elizabeth Degenhart. This museum is filled with exhibits as well as video programs about paperweights. If you want to see this place, just go to Cambridge.
THE WORLD’S LARGEST HORSESHOE CRAB
If you want to see the world’s largest horseshoe crab, might as well take a trip and go to Blanchester and see the 55 feet long and 25 feet wide crab.
These are just 5 of the wacky things that you will see in Ohio. If you’re in Ohio and you want to make your stay a little less boring, then you should not miss your chance to see these things.
The 161st Ohio State Fair will be held in July 23, next year so if you want to witness a wide variety of entertainment options for kids and adults, then you shouldn’t miss your chance to go to the state fair. Below are 5 reasons why you should be present in next year’s state fair in Ohio.
- LIQUOR. You won’t be allowed to bring beer and wine around in many areas so might as well check go to the state fair and get your hands on expensive liquor.
- ART. The fine arts exhibition may be a little too easy to forget but the exhibition next year will be out-of-this-world! The art exhibition features a variety of working styles of artists throughout the state. If you think this year was boring, then next year won’t be.
- FIREWORKS. You may be able to watch the fireworks from afar but it will be better if you get a front row seat and watch them.
- ETHNIC FOOD. Ethnic foods are more than elephant ears, corn dogs, and pizza! There is a wide variety of foods that you can only find in the state fair in Ohio.
- MUSIC. If you love music and concerts, then you should really be in Ohio next year.
If you don’t want to miss these things, plan your trip to Ohio see As Ohio Goes next year especially if you’re from another state!
The year of 2013 is situating to be the best financial year on behalf of most of the companies since this relies on the type of their marketing strategies. In this world of business where each if all ears in an online marketing, so this is can be the best time switching in a less teeming offline system. The outlook of the offline marketing is a vivid judging from recent consumer trends in market. I recommend you first read our tips for small business before reading this.
As of the professional opinion, offline marketing is much closer to the customers than online option. This is as well one of the main reason why offline marketing set to be one of the very successful types of marketing in this present year. On the other hand, this kind of marketing may only be doing well in 2013 if the accurate strategies are to be use. This will take lots of hard work and creativity shifting the client from famous online system to offline version.
- Approaching the clients straightly – There are lots of exhibitions, trade shows and conferences lined up, providing the accurate platform for the companies showcasing products together with their service by using banners and some other kind of an outdoor marketing. This year is a year for most of the companies to showcase the terms of services and the products. The trade show is providing the vital opportunity creating firms network with the other members in the industry aiming to expand the customer base.
- Reviving old marketing strategies and brands – The print marketing can be as well one of the best offline marketing strategies in the year 2013. Good thing in this print marketing is the information being kept for how many years to arrive. Furthermore, both the offline and online marketing are working hand in hand to each other, so this only means to the absent in either of those can lead to an ineffective kind of marketing. some are even reviving old brands. This as well explains of why the outlook of the print marketing remains successful in this year and beyond.
- Getting your name out in front of customers is a hard thing to do. Many old techniques like koozies are also making a comeback. Custom koozies are the new hip thing link PBR and people are starting to use them more than ever. Koozies can be used to easily get your name out in front of customers these days.
- Top take advantage of the modern technology – this year is famous in launching wide range of technological innovations like smart phones, because of this; a business may take advantage in an augmented reality for essential offline marketing choice. This system will integrate the modern technology in the real situation of the consumers in a form of mobile phone features.
These involve the use of video, visual effects, audio, GPS signals as well as eye wear. In this situation, real life activities, modify and display in a highly powered device like smart phones by wide range of applications and features just for the sake to reduce the gap among produces and consumers.
Are you planning to start a small business? Do you think you lack skills in managing your own business? It is natural for a beginner to feel inadequate upon business start-up; he may feel inexperienced and lacking in skills on how to run a small business. It is said that the road to a successful business starts with effective planning and this is true even for a small business like yours.
Planning your strategies
No matter what product or service you want to sell, strategy planning accounts for a huge part of your success. You must first come up with realistic goals along with a feasible timeframe. For example, you would like to start your small business in two months, complete a study of your market in a month or expand your business in a year.
Each goal requires materials and steps on how to achieve the goal. Materials may be the equipment you intend to use, raw materials you need for your products, workers you need to hire, the location or the business space you intend to rent or lease and so on. Your capital for your business takes into consideration all the materials and manpower you need for start-up so take time to study all your options.
Closely examining your target market
Your target market is the heart of your business; creating products and services that will match their needs must be your priority. So take time to examine what your market wants by providing a survey for your market. Constantly being aware of various updates and changes in your niche may also work since your market may also change their interests as well. Keep your mind open for possible suggestions as well. Marketing your business is very important, using things like pens or custom koozies is a good idea.
Keep track of your cash flow
A good small business entrepreneur also has to expertly manage his own expenditures as well as income. This may be done using financial sheets, books and various strategies that will keep you updated with your cash flow. Save a portion of your income just like you would your personal finances; even a small savings can go a long way in managing your business.
If you still need more tips you can find them here