The 161st Ohio State Fair will be held in July 23, next year so if you want to witness a wide variety of entertainment options for kids and adults, then you shouldn’t miss your chance to go to the state fair. Below are 5 reasons why you should be present in next year’s state fair in Ohio.
- LIQUOR. You won’t be allowed to bring beer and wine around in many areas so might as well check go to the state fair and get your hands on expensive liquor.
- ART. The fine arts exhibition may be a little too easy to forget but the exhibition next year will be out-of-this-world! The art exhibition features a variety of working styles of artists throughout the state. If you think this year was boring, then next year won’t be.
- FIREWORKS. You may be able to watch the fireworks from afar but it will be better if you get a front row seat and watch them.
- ETHNIC FOOD. Ethnic foods are more than elephant ears, corn dogs, and pizza! There is a wide variety of foods that you can only find in the state fair in Ohio.
- MUSIC. If you love music and concerts, then you should really be in Ohio next year.
If you don’t want to miss these things, plan your trip to Ohio see As Ohio Goes next year especially if you’re from another state!
Why are beer sleeves or koozies popular? According to so many people who collect custom koozies, this invention is actually the second best thing to beer. A Study on Lifehacker tested to see how koozies work. It’s is actually a small sleeve-like material that hugs beer bottles or beer cans; the main purpose of a koozie is to keep ice-cold beer cans from getting warm. A warm beer is tasteless and uninviting and this is what beer makers and beer drinkers would like to avoid.
But why are koozies really very popular these days? It is actually because of the following reasons:
- It is because there are more and more beer drinkers everywhere. Beer is the most popular social drink and you can never find anyone who has never drank one. This is why koozies are available in different sizes. There are small ones to fit standard beer cans and larger and slimmer koozies to fit beer bottles.
- They are not just for beer, it may also be used for other beverages and with new materials like neoprene, foam, closed foam and EVA foam, there are more uses for the lowly. Neoprene for instance is used for diving suits; aside from preventing drinks from warming up it will also keep hot drinks from getting cold.
- They are very popular simply because it is versatile. The outer portion of a custom koozie may be designed in just about any way possible. If you have a business and you are looking for marketing strategy then beer sleeves may be the best way to do it. Large and successful businesses place their logo or their initials on the outer portion them. If you have a tag line or a slogan then you may also place it on your koozie. And of course don’t forget that you may also place your business contact information on your can coolers; your brand, business address, phone number and email address will fit perfectly on the outer portion.
- The versatility of a custom koozie is stretched to the limits as one can place almost anything over the neoprene or foam material. It is the perfect company souvenir, a wedding giveaway, a gift for business patrons and the most suitable present for any beer-drinker. It is a popular, simple, practical and economical gift that you may want to consider this coming holiday season.
Logo sunglasses are a great way to get your name out on a hot summer day.
The year of 2013 is situating to be the best financial year on behalf of most of the companies since this relies on the type of their marketing strategies. In this world of business where each if all ears in an online marketing, so this is can be the best time switching in a less teeming offline system. The outlook of the offline marketing is a vivid judging from recent consumer trends in market. I recommend you first read our tips for small business before reading this.
As of the professional opinion, offline marketing is much closer to the customers than online option. This is as well one of the main reason why offline marketing set to be one of the very successful types of marketing in this present year. On the other hand, this kind of marketing may only be doing well in 2013 if the accurate strategies are to be use. This will take lots of hard work and creativity shifting the client from famous online system to offline version.
- Approaching the clients straightly – There are lots of exhibitions, trade shows and conferences lined up, providing the accurate platform for the companies showcasing products together with their service by using banners and some other kind of an outdoor marketing. This year is a year for most of the companies to showcase the terms of services and the products. The trade show is providing the vital opportunity creating firms network with the other members in the industry aiming to expand the customer base.
- Reviving old marketing strategies and brands – The print marketing can be as well one of the best offline marketing strategies in the year 2013. Good thing in this print marketing is the information being kept for how many years to arrive. Furthermore, both the offline and online marketing are working hand in hand to each other, so this only means to the absent in either of those can lead to an ineffective kind of marketing. some are even reviving old brands. This as well explains of why the outlook of the print marketing remains successful in this year and beyond.
- Getting your name out in front of customers is a hard thing to do. Many old techniques like koozies are also making a comeback. Custom koozies are the new hip thing link PBR and people are starting to use them more than ever. Koozies can be used to easily get your name out in front of customers these days.
- Top take advantage of the modern technology – this year is famous in launching wide range of technological innovations like smart phones, because of this; a business may take advantage in an augmented reality for essential offline marketing choice. This system will integrate the modern technology in the real situation of the consumers in a form of mobile phone features.
These involve the use of video, visual effects, audio, GPS signals as well as eye wear. In this situation, real life activities, modify and display in a highly powered device like smart phones by wide range of applications and features just for the sake to reduce the gap among produces and consumers.
Are you planning to start a small business? Do you think you lack skills in managing your own business? It is natural for a beginner to feel inadequate upon business start-up; he may feel inexperienced and lacking in skills on how to run a small business. It is said that the road to a successful business starts with effective planning and this is true even for a small business like yours.
Planning your strategies
No matter what product or service you want to sell, strategy planning accounts for a huge part of your success. You must first come up with realistic goals along with a feasible timeframe. For example, you would like to start your small business in two months, complete a study of your market in a month or expand your business in a year.
Each goal requires materials and steps on how to achieve the goal. Materials may be the equipment you intend to use, raw materials you need for your products, workers you need to hire, the location or the business space you intend to rent or lease and so on. Your capital for your business takes into consideration all the materials and manpower you need for start-up so take time to study all your options.
Closely examining your target market
Your target market is the heart of your business; creating products and services that will match their needs must be your priority. So take time to examine what your market wants by providing a survey for your market. Constantly being aware of various updates and changes in your niche may also work since your market may also change their interests as well. Keep your mind open for possible suggestions as well. Marketing your business is very important, using things like pens or custom koozies is a good idea.
Keep track of your cash flow
A good small business entrepreneur also has to expertly manage his own expenditures as well as income. This may be done using financial sheets, books and various strategies that will keep you updated with your cash flow. Save a portion of your income just like you would your personal finances; even a small savings can go a long way in managing your business.
If you still need more tips you can find them here